Meet and Greet: Introduce Yourself to the Source and Recruit Community!

Matthew Burzon SHRM-SCP

Founder
Administrator
Sponsor
I'm Matthew Burzon, the Founder and CEO of The Source and Recruit Company and The Source and Recruit Forum. It's a privilege to author the first post, and I'm delighted to welcome each of you to this community. The idea here is to create an open-source hub specifically for networking and professional development in the recruitment field. Over time, this forum will provide a space where talent acquisition professionals like you can share knowledge, engage in meaningful discussions, and grow together in our ever-evolving industry.

Currently, Southern Vermont is my home though I have spent a good amount of time in Salt Lake City and Sint Maarten. When I'm not immersed in the world of recruitment, you can find me indulging in a variety of hobbies that keep me energized and inspired. Mountain biking, playing goalie in ice hockey, enjoying the thrill of motorcycling, 4WD exploration, boating, fishing and brewing beer are just a few of the activities I love.

The Source and Recruit Forum is more than just a platform; it's a community. I am excited about the opportunity to connect with each of you, share experiences, and learn from the diverse perspectives you bring to this forum. I believe that together, we can create a dynamic and supportive environment that fosters growth and innovation in our field.

Thank you for being a part of this journey. I look forward to engaging with you on the forum and exploring the vast potential of our collective expertise.

Matt

I'm Daniel Langevin, a Talent Advisor with The Source and Recruit Company. I currently live in Vermont's Addison County with my family and have roots in Lamoille County. I'm a Saint Michael's College alumnus and recruited for USAID funded international development project proposals for nine years prior to joining Source and Recruit. While I'd never call myself fluent, I'm a professionally proficient Spanish speaker. My travels have influenced my interest in food and music.

I enjoy endurance-minded activities in my own time that I feel have cross-over into my work as a recruiter. Climbing a range of mountains in a day or participating in 100+ mile bike races are goal-oriented activities that require thoughtful systems to accomplish. Forward momentum is attained with each step or pedal stroke.

Back